Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Good, Good Day

Hello, friends and blog reading faithful...This keyboard does not allow apostrophes or new paragraphs, so I will make this as close to a Dickens entry (one LONG run on sentence) and contraction free as possible. Jess and I had a wonderful day today. We boarded the Brussels metro system at around 7 AM and had about 4 smooth train changes. Long story short, we arrived in Interlakken to a GORGEOUS mountain scene at about 5 PM. That was about 2 hours earlier than expected, and best of all, it was HASSLE FREE. I would put exclamation points on that last bit, but I cannot find the damn things on this keyboard. So, in brief--we are in Interlakken enjoying the amazing scenery and the hospitality of our VERY nice hostel. They might not have flawless technology, but who does? I trust you are all doing well back in the states. Jess and I are in good spirits, looking forward to a good night sleep and a relaxing day in a small town tomorrow. PS related only to my father--Dad, there are no watchcows in Switzerland. They are all evenly spread across the grazing surface, rather than in one pack near the corner with a single cow to watch for possible danger or human interaction. Jess and I thought that would blow your mind. :)

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I got nothin. I thought I had it bad when Air France lost my luggage in Ireland. But you're sooooo right! Encouragement in faith is found in the place we'd generally least like to find it, suffering. BUT, you've been and are encouraged at heart, strengthened in faith, and more dependent yet. Bask now in the beauty of his majesty as you behold the breathtaking sights of the Alps.